Special Educational Needs

There are several situations where we can help clients by providing independent professional reports and assessments. With regard to SEND, it may be that updates to statements are required based on the monitoring of the child's progress or on changes in the family circumstances (e.g. change of address involving a new LEA). Where the child has progressed to second- or third-level education they may require a report to support an application for a Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) or for help with computing and other resources.

Reasonable Adjustment & Expert Witness Reports

Reports may also be required in other circumstances, such as to support a reasonable adjustment request with an employer, or when an assessment is needed for legal reasons. Our experience in these areas means that we are ideally suited to support clients throughout the assessment and reporting process, and understand the special stresses and anxieties involved, especially when court reports are required.